Workshops Moss & Stone Floral Design
Bespoke, one to one or group floral workshops using seasonal flowers. Creative & inspirational flower school for professional florists and beginners.
Moss & Stone flower workshops are quite special; offering a great way to acquire new skills and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere immersed in the beauty of flowers in rural Suffolk.
Taught by Brigitte, an experienced, large event and wedding florist you will learn how to craft a beautiful seasonal table arrangement or make a whimsical flower crown for your hair. She will help you create a stunning large urn arrangement or make a beautifully romantic bridal bouquet.
Using seasonal flowers, many grown lovingly in Brigitte’s beautiful cutting garden, you will have the opportunity to explore the garden for inspiration and to cut a few special trails and blooms to make your design truly individual and natural.
Throughout the year there are various group classes available or if you prefer, bespoke group classes can be arranged for friends, colleagues or families.
Bespoke one to one classes are the perfect solution if you would like some individual attention and detailed instruction. This is especially suitable for DIY brides who want to plan and practice their flowers before the day.
All Moss & Stone workshops are suitable for experienced florists and beginners. Please scroll down to see the list of planned workshops.
Moss & Stone workshop gift tokens are available and make a perfect present.
Click on a workshop below to find out more information and to register your interest.
Group classes from £225 per person
One to one classes from £450
day classes include:
- A light seasonal lunch
- Refreshments throughout the day
- All your flowers to take home
need to know:
- Workshops usually start at 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm
- Classes usually take place in Rickinghall, Suffolk unless otherwise stated. Nearest mainline station is Diss a 10-15 minute taxi ride away. There is plenty of parking space.
- The workshop is open to the great outdoors, it may be cold so please come suitably dressed and wear many layers.
- We generally use locally sourced British grown flowers to support our local flower farmers, though occasionally we may have to make substitutions because of weather, quality or quantity issues.
- Moss & Stone is a very small company and so unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or an alternative date if there is a need to cancel.